Secular Organization for Sobriety of Tulsa Meets Five Times Each Week
Secular Organizations for Sobriety of Tulsa is a support group for people
recovering from alcohol and drug abuse. SOS Tulsa holds six meetings a week:
- Noon Mondays and 7 PM Tuesdays
- Green Country Event Center, 12000 E. 31st St. (E. of Garnett)
"Life After Drugs Group"
- Thursdays 7 PM and Saturdays 6 PM
- Church of the Restoration UU (1314 N. Greenwood)
"Sunday Bryce House Group" (open to all)
- Sundays 8 pm
- Bryce House (1214 S. Baltimore) - (west of Boston Ave. Methodist Church)
"Oklahomans for Equality SOS Meeting"